Hotel Restaurant the Wigwam GUIDELINES
- We stay at home with mild colds (sneezing, sore throat, runny nose, light cough) or fever.
- We keep a distance of 1.5 meters, do not shake hands and we talk to each other if this does not happen.
- We regularly wash our hands, cough and sneeze on the inside of our elbow and use tissue paper to blow the nose.
- To ensure the safety and health of our employees and guests, the instructions of the hotel management must be followed at all times.
- Disinfect your hands every time you visit the reception / hotel bar / restaurant.
- Cleaning the room and / or repairing a technical defect is only allowed if the guest is not present in the room.
- It is not allowed to use the lift with more than 1 family. In the stairwell one has to give each other priority to keep sufficient distance.
- The interior of the restaurant has been adapted to ensure safety. This means that our tables are at least 1.5 meters apart. Guests who form a shared household and pairs can sit at one table.
- Limit the use of public toilets on the ground floor as much as possible. Guests must use the sanitary facilities in their own hotel room.
- Floor stickers are used in public areas. This makes it immediately clear whether sufficient distance can be kept.
- Disinfection points have been placed at various points in the hotel (lobby, restaurant, corridors). This allows both employees and guests to disinfect the hands.
- You are expected to keep a distance of 1.5 meters at the reception.
- Breakfast is offered in two 1-hour rounds. From 8.30 a.m. to 9.20 a.m. and from 9.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m. It is mandatory to reserve a table for the desired time block upon check-in. Please keep your distance and 1 person or 1 household per buffet station simultaneously.
- During your stay it is possible to have dinner in our restaurant. We serve a 3-course menu. Dinner is divided into differnt rounds between 5:45 PM and 7:30 PM. It is mandatory to reserve a table for the desired time block upon check-in.